Please review the following requirements and information about contracting with Yakima Valley Hops:
1. We require a deposit upfront in the amount of 25% of your contract. This deposit will act as a credit and will be applied to your last order(s).
2. We require a minimum quantity for contracting. Please contact us for further details at email@example.com.
3. Storage fees will begin to accrue on August 1st 2021 for remaining quantities not yet pulled from 2020 crop year contracts. Storage fees are $1 per pound per month beginning on August 1st, 2021.
4. All contracts must be signed with a credit card authorization form in order for orders to be processed. However, we do accept other forms of payment — ACH transfers (e-check), physical checks, or wire transfers — at time of purchase.
5. If you are interested in net 30 terms, we do check your D&B business score and will need at least two references for vendors you currently purchase from with the following information: point of contact, phone number, email, and company name.
6. We recommend you contract at most 75% of your need for the production year. Please be aware that hops are an agricultural product, and are therefore subject to any bouts of nature that would impact the timing of harvest and the pelletization process.
For any questions related to purchasing hops, please use the following contact information:
Hours: Mon-Friday 9am-5pm Pacific
702 N 1st Ave
Yakima WA 98902